- Monday Recap
- MACU went on the road and took down #9 SAGU last night 82-74. This is a talented MACU squad, who has won 4 straight games and gets to host the SAC Final Four. If they can win an opening round game, watch out for the Evangels! (Recap)
- #15 USAO survives a road scare at Central Christian, winning 86-85. The Drovers are now up 2 games in the SAC Standings, with just 4 games to play! (Recap)
- Peru State still needs some help in order to qualify for the Heart Conference Tournament, but they got a BIG non-conference Top 25 win last night over #25 Briar Cliff. Briar Cliff still leads the GPAC and will now refocus on league play. (Recap)
- Stillman lost to Middle Ga St 73-59. We will see if the Top 25 raters already had their Top 25 votes in or not. MGA went 24-25 from the FT line though in this one to get the upset home SSAC win. (Recap)
- Evangel 86-71 road win at Baker (Recap) and MidAmerica Nazarene 106-60 thrashing of Park (Recap), helped both teams in the Heart South. Evangel continues to lead the South, while the win and Baker loss, helped slide MidAmerica Nazarene back into the Heart tournament, for now. Going to be an important week for teams in the Heart South.
- The story last night in the CCAC was IU Northwest winning their 7th straight game, beating Governors St. 80-65. The win, paired with St Xavier losing, gives them a 1.5 game lead for that all-important 3-seed in the CCAC. (Recap)
- Women’s Monday Recap
- #1 Thomas More 86-52 (Recap) and #4 Campbellsville 68-53 (Recap) both got road wins to stay atop the Mid-South.
- #12 Wayland Baptist beat John Brown 61-46 (Recap). They have a half game lead in the SAC Standings.
- Science and Arts (OK) also keeps pressure up on the Top 4 in the SAC, as they beat Central Christian, 90-61. (Recap)
- Oklahoma Wesleyan Head Coach, Donnie Bostwick got career win #400 last night.
- We posted a couple articles and a new podcast episode yesterday! Make sure you check them out!
Fab Four Preview – Road To Muni Podcast
We are down to the final three games of the season as College of Idaho, Ottawa (AZ), Georgetown and Indiana Tech make up your NAIA Fab Four teams and tipoff on Saturday! In this episode, Junior and Pat dive deeper into the games, the paths of each team and more! — Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/naia-hoops-report/support