2021 Crossroads League Tournament Bracket
The top seed: #1 Indiana Wesleyan
NAIA Locks: Indiana Wesleyan, Marian
NAIA Bubble Teams: Bethel, Saint Francis, Grace
Best chances to win this tournament: Indiana Wesleyan, Marian
Possible sleeper: Grace – eliminated
Kyle Mangas 6’4 – Indiana Wesleyan: 30.14ppg, 7.2rpg, 5.21apg, 2.97spg
– 23pts, 10rebs in the opening round win against Taylor.
Cameron Wolter 6’8 – Marian: 21.4ppg, 9.23rpg, 3.2apg
– 19pts, 10rebs in the opening round win against Huntington.
Seth Maxwell 7’0 – Indiana Wesleyan: 17.45ppg, 7.8rpg, 2.97bpg
– 13pts, 9rebs in the opening round win against Taylor.
#1 Indiana Wesleyan – A little banged up right now and they struggled i their opening round game with Taylor, before pulling away late. They face a tough Saint Francis club today.
#2 Marian – Beat Huntington by 15 in the quarterfinals, their 11th straight win. They will now get an upset-minded MVNU squad today.
#5 Grace – Eliminated in 1st Round
Semifinal Game Notes
Indiana Wesleyan 2-0
This Saint Francis team is red hot and you would think that they are a lock now for the NAIA National Tournament. Despite that, this USF team will be pumped up for this game as they try to knock off the #1 team in the country. IWU struggled a bit in the opening round, but as good teams do, they found ways to win.
MVNU comes in after upsetting the 3-seed Bethel (IN) in the opening round. It’s been an up and down season for the Cougars, but it’s tournament time and Jevon Knox and company aren’t ready for their season to end! Marian has won 11 straight games coming into this one. It’s a great time of year to be playing your best basketball and they are.
– Since 2010, and before the NAIA became one division, the Crossroads League won FIVE NAIA DII National Titles.
– The Crossroads league is a (2) bid league. The Regular Season Champion: Indiana Wesleyan and the Tournament Champion or Marian if IWU wins both.
– Best semifinal Matchup: #1 Indiana Wesleyan vs #4 Saint Francis.
Our Pick To Win It: Indiana Wesleyan – We aren’t that dumb…no need to think they lose at home!