NAIA Morning Bullet Points: Silent Night, Game Recaps and More…
- Good Morning NAIA Hoops Nation!! Welcome to this mornings edition of the NAIA Morning Bullet Points. With games starting up in the early afternoon today, we will have the Schedule and Links to Watch article up late this morning. There are a ton of games today, so be sure to check back in and catch some games from today’s action!
- Yesterday was the 23rd Annual Silent Night Game at Taylor University. It’s an awesome tradition, that is unique, and executed so well. Here are the video’s from last nights Silent Night Game.
- Taylor did win the game as well, as they beat Ohio-Chillicothe 89-50. Mason Degenkolb led the way with a game high 23 points. You can read the full story HERE. BOX SCORE
- Here is a run down of the rest of our NAIA DII Circled Games from last night:
- Eastern Oregon rolled to a 118-88 win over Multnomah. With the win Eastern Oregon moves to 6-2 on the year. Landon Jones had a career high 31 points in the win. The Mounties shot 59% from the field in the high paced contest. You can read more HERE. BOX SCORE
- #1 Oregon Tech won easily on their first leg of their weekend Cascade Conference Trip. The Owls used a balance attack to get the 89-65 win over Evergreen. Garret Albrecht and Matt Van Tassell each chipped in game high 15 points in the win. You can read the full story HERE. BOX SCORE
- Florida National got a really nice 88-82 road win against a tough Edward Waters (FL) squad.
- The NAIA DI game we had circled was a battle of the two Frontier Conference teams who both made the NAIA Fab Four last season, #14 Lewis-Clark St (ID and RV Carroll (MT). They met 5 times last season, and just like in the Fab Four game, Carroll was able to knock off Lewis-Clark St by a score of 78-69. Dane Warp led the way with 26 points in the win. You can read more about the game HERE. BOX SCORE
- We had a couple NAIA’s who went in and battled with some NCAA D1’s last night. Neither could quite pull off the upset, but they gave them all they could handle.
- Mount Marty actually had this down to 5 points late in the 2nd half, before South Dakota went on a late run to make it a 15 point loss.
- Huge slate of games today! Like always, we will do our best to get out updates and final scores!!!
Follow us on Social Media