- #1 Spring Arbor (5-2) The Cougars did not compete this week as they prepared for League play on the road against a good Huntington team.
- #4 Indiana Wesleyan (7-1) The Wildcats did not compete this week as they prepared for League play after a cancellation by Cincinnati Christian. IWU will host a very strong Mount Vernon squad this week in a Top 10 match up to open Crossroads play.
- #8 Mount Vernon Nazarene (9-0) The Cougars came away with two big wins this week. Jared Ronai’s squad faced a tough test against #14 IU East coming away with a 81-75 win. MVNU finished the week by taking care of business against in state rival Northwestern Ohio, defeating the Racers 99-62. The Cougars continue to be led by a strong group of returners. MVNU will receive their toughest test of the season traveling to Indiana Wesleyan this week.
- #15 Marian (5-1) MU bounced back from their first loss of the season by defeating two NAIA DI’s on the road this weekend. The Knights defeated Lindsey Wilson 103-78 on Friday night, followed by a win over Campbellsville 81-66 on Saturday. Scott Heady’s squad will head North to face a tough Taylor team, who have given them trouble in recent years, this Tuesday.
- #24 Saint Francis (Ind.) (10-0) The Cougars remained undefeated moving to a League best 10-0 this week with a trio of wins this week. USF made easy work of Ohio Christian early this week winning 95-53. Chad LaCrosse’s team traveled North to the Viterbo Classic this weekend for a pair of matchup’s against strong competition. The Cougars would go on to win both games winning 80-62 over a ranked opponent in #22 Bellevue and 81-65 over the host Viterbo. USF will face their biggest test of the year thus far, traveling to a very strong RV Bethel team Tuesday.
- RV Bethel (IN) (8-0) Trevion Crews made a statement this week in the Pilots lone game on the week. Crews would go on to drop 42 points in a 93-86 win over a strong Cardinal Stritch team. BU have looked as good as anyone in the country thus far. We will see what the Pilots are made of as they start League play hosting #24 Saint Francis this week.
- Taylor (6-2) The Trojans had another strong outing in their lone outing of the week winning 91-69 over a tenacious Concordia Ann Arbor squad. TU has been led by a group of five Trojans averaging double digit point outputs. Sophomore CJ Penha continued his dominant start to the season unleashing for 27 points and 18 rebounds. Penha is now averaging 18 points and 12 rebounds on the season as he continues to lead the Trojans to a good start. Josh Andrews’ squad will have a tough test hosting #15 Marian this week to start league play.
- Grace (4-3) The Lancers took the week of in preparation to host Goshen to start League play.
- Huntington (4-3) The Foresters dropped their lone game of the week to #9 Madonna 86-85. HU played hard but couldn’t overcome a 30 point outburst from Madonna’s Josh Reynolds. Ty Platts’ squad open league play this week hosting #1 Spring Arbor.
- Goshen (3-4) GC dropped a pair of games this week to the like of Central State and Wilberforce. The Maple Leafs look to get back on track as they travel to Grace this week.
- Indiana Wesleyan – The Wildcats will receive a huge test this week hosting a top 10 opponent in Mount Vernon to open League play.
- Mount Vernon – Has a chance to have a breakthrough victory against powerhouse Indiana Wesleyan to start League play this week.
- Spring Arbor – SAU will try to establish a footing as they open League play against a great 3-point shooting team in Huntington on the road.
- Marian – MU looked strong on the road this week against a pair of NAIA DI teams but they will continue to be tested this week against a tough Taylor squad.
- Bethel (IN) – Trevion Crews and the Pilots will look to keep the momentum going forward as they host a physical #24 Saint Francis team this week.
- Saint Francis (IN) – The Cougars will give us a chance to see just how good a RV Bethel squad is as they travel to Mishawaka Tuesday.
- Taylor– The Trojans have a great opportunity this week as they host a strong 15 Marian team. Should be an interesting matchup as the two split last years match up.
- Huntington – Will get a chance at the National Champions as the they host Spring Arbor.
- Grace – GC will look to start League play with a win as they host Goshen.
- Goshen – The Maple Leafs will look to play spoiler as the visit the Lancer of Grace College this Tuesday.
GAMES TO WATCH THIS WEEK
8 Mount Vernon @ 4 Indiana Wesleyan – November 26th at 7:00 PM
24 Saint Francis @ RV Bethel– November 26th at 7:00 PM
15 Marian @ Taylor – November 26th at 7:00 PM
1 Spring Arbor @ Huntington – November 26th at 7:00 PM
Follow us on Social Media