Good morning NAIA hoops fans! As you’re sipping on your coffee this morning let us catch you up on what is happening around the NAIA Hoops world!
- For a lot of the bigger conferences around NAIA, conference season is upon us. Last night we had conference games in both the GPAC, and WHAC.
- In the WHAC, Siena Heights (MI) knocked off Northwestern Ohio 89-83 (Box Score). DeMarco Dickerson and Keith Jordan Jr. both paced the Saints with 22 points each.
- In GPAC conference action, Concordia (NE) stayed red hot as they picked up a 95-71 (Box Score)conference win over Midland (NE). Carter Kent had a career night as he posted a line of 28 points, 5 rebounds, and 6 assists in the win.
- In the other GPAC conference game, Northwestern (IA) pulled away late against Mount Marty, in a game that was closer then the final score of 99-84 (Box Score). Trent Hilbrands paced Northwestern with 36 points. Thank you to the guy who brings you our GPAC weekly review @TadDorsey1, who gave live updates while covering the game last night!
- In a NAIA DI Top 25 game, #24 Park defeated #9 Benedictine College 60-56.
- And in a NAIA DII Top 25 game, #4 Indiana Wesleyan went on the road and beat #13 IU-East 99-89.
- We got another player who reached 1,000 points in his career last night. Congratulations Cody!
Follow us on Social Media