As the school years starts up, the Fall sports are in full swing. For NAIA Basketball teams, the Fall, means preseason workouts and conditioning, running Elite Camps to get ahead start on recruiting, and much more. This round of NAIA Bullets will take you on a tour around the country to show you whats going on around the NAIA Hoops world.
- Preseason workouts are in full swing. Here are a few examples of teams getting after it in late August:
- I want to give a special shout out to this video, that was posted today by LSU-Alexandria Head Coach Larry Cordaro. This young man in the video, almost died earlier this year, so it’s cool to see moments like this of inspiration!
- If you’re a High School kid, who missed on some of the Elite Camps in the summer, don’t worry, there are still plenty of Fall Elite Camps to attend:
- We are now officially less then a month away from when teams will start their official practices! Programs are starting to post their recruiting classes, and schedules. Such an exciting time of the year!
- We know some of you have reached out asking when some new League Breakdowns are coming out. We have ALL of the rest of them scheduled to come out over this long weekend ahead!
- We also can’t thank NAIA programs enough for everything you guys tag us in. We work hard to do our own research, but it helps us out a lot when you tag us with information regarding your programs. We are more than happy to help you get messages out about your program!
- Things are starting to amp up in the world of NAIA Hoops, and we are excited to get things rolling on a more consistent basis moving forward!