NAIA Morning Bullet Points: Conference Games, Max Benoit, Brock Gardner, and More..
Good morning NAIA hoops fans! As you’re sipping on your coffee this morning let us catch you up on what is happening around the NAIA Hoops world!
- One of the main reasons you will see a coach celebrate conference wins is the fact that they know it is a different type of grind.
- With that, as we take a look around at some of the games last night, there were a couple of Top 25 teams who took a league loss last night.
- Even though they were beat, we do want to congratulate Warner (FL) Senior Max Benoit on scoring his 1,000 career collegiate point.
- Congrats to Coach Stacy Hollowell at Loyola as he collected his 100th win last night when his team knocked off Bethel (TN) in Southern States Athletic Conference action.
- There were some Top 25 teams who were able to get the Win last night:
- In Non-Conference action #10 IU-Kokomo lost last night at Lincoln (IL). Lincoln is still playing with 6-7 guys, so not sure what is all going on there, but they do add another Top 25 win.
- In another non-conference matchup, #2 The Master’s was led by Brock Gardner’s 40 points in a 121-62 win.
- Another big weekend of games awaits us! The website will also be down for a bit on Saturday for some maintenance! Thank you all for continuing to read our coverage at NAIA Hoops Report!
Follow us on Social Media