Good morning NAIA hoops fans! As you’re sipping on your coffee this morning let us catch you up on what is happening around the NAIA Hoops world!
- One of the main reasons you will see a coach celebrate conference wins is the fact that they know it is a different type of grind.
- With that, as we take a look around at some of the games last night, there were a couple of Top 25 teams who took a league loss last night.
- Even though they were beat, we do want to congratulate Warner (FL) Senior Max Benoit on scoring his 1,000 career collegiate point.
- Congrats to Coach Stacy Hollowell at Loyola as he collected his 100th win last night when his team knocked off Bethel (TN) in Southern States Athletic Conference action.
- There were some Top 25 teams who were able to get the Win last night:
- In Non-Conference action #10 IU-Kokomo lost last night at Lincoln (IL). Lincoln is still playing with 6-7 guys, so not sure what is all going on there, but they do add another Top 25 win.
- In another non-conference matchup, #2 The Master’s was led by Brock Gardner’s 40 points in a 121-62 win.
- Another big weekend of games awaits us! The website will also be down for a bit on Saturday for some maintenance! Thank you all for continuing to read our coverage at NAIA Hoops Report!
Follow us on Social Media