NAIA Morning Bullet Points: Triple Double, 1,000 points, Buzzer Beaters and more…
The NAIA Morning Bullet Points is a feature that gives you a quick run down of what is happening around the NAIA Hoops world!
- If you haven’t seen Zach Wrightsil from Loyola (LA) play yet, you really should catch one of his games. While the team is young, they are loaded with talent. Wrightsil is a high motor guy, who can fill up a stat sheet quick. The All-American Sophomore, is well on his way to being a 2x All-American after this season. Congrats on the massive triple-double last night!
- NAIA DII #19 Saint Francis (IL) joined in on the fun night, as Cole Micek hit a big time three at the buzzer to beat Aquinas.
- Allen (SC) is off to a great start in Appalachian Athletic Conference play. Their win last night over Kentucky Christian now has them sitting at 4-1 in AAC play.
- A BIG congratulations to an NAIA coaching legend, and 3x National Champion coach Danny Miles on his induction into the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame!
- Another BIG congrats to a 1,000 point scorer, Haden Deaton from Grace (IN).
- If you aren’t already, make sure you follow @CascadeHoopTalk and check out his Podcasts. I, myself, follow the Podcasts on Podbean, but you can listen on a lot of different platforms. Cascade Hoops Talk does a great job of giving you information on NAIA DII teams, and he is worth the listen and follow!
Follow us on Social Media